A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dream

I never normally remember my dreams, but last night just before getting woken to feed the latest addition I had a dream I can remember at least part of. I was going to the supermarket with the two eldest children. When we got there we collected a trolley and went inside. Nobody else was there and I can't recall anything apart from going upstairs. When we got upstairs all around us was breakfast cereals, nothing else for sale except cereals, of all kinds. Then I woke up. Just thought I'd joy it down here while I can remember

2 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2006 02:59:00 AM, Blogger Fig said…

    Crazy! I had a dream I was at the grocery store too! I was in the parking lot and there was a couple loading bags into their trunk. It was dark and raining... the lot was iced. The tried to drive... and ended up spinning in circles out of control... then their trunk popped open and thousands of mangoes came flying out...

    there was way more but seriously... do you really want to hear about the mangoes and how the woman in the car needed therapy for losing her fruit? No... didn't think so.

    I have the weirdest dreams. All very detailed. Now if I could just dream about sex.... sigh.

     
  • At 3/10/2006 09:14:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    fluff - glad to be of service!

    Lily I wish I could remember more of my dreams, it's very frustrating. I'd rather have the real thing than dream about sex...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home