A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Now

I've calmed down a bit I can blog about something I saw last night on my way home. As the tram I was on passed a canal I noticed flying parallel to the tram was a heron. It was like watching a wildlife programme - watching it flap it's wings as it soared above the canal and then dived down spotting some likely prey. It was totally unexpected and a view I'm not used to getting while commuting to work. Of course, it wasn't completely like watching a wildlife programme, unless you watch them through a partially misted up tram window with a large gentleman in close proximity, who may be suffering from fish aroma syndrome. Still, I enjoyed it, and the fish aroma had something of an aptness to it...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home