A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Why

did I make that poor excuse for a post yesterday? It was cack, poo, to be scraped from your shoe with a mild expletive and a shake of the head. I think I was using it as an escape from work, but clearly it didn't work. I'm feeling pretty run down and fed up. Thankfully I have a day off on Friday and we're taking a trip to Grandma Zilla's in the Lakes, so batteries may get slightly recharged. It'll be our first visit with William in tow, but even though he hasn't really got a routine yet, I feel bad that we haven't made it up to see my mum. It means that she's only seen him twice in 7 weeks, for a few hours at a time. After this weekend she might be glad that she doesn't see him that often! Hopefully the break might inspire me blog wise too - I think some time out and about in the Lakes is in order, fresh air to blow away the cobwebs. PS the cable company didn't even show up to reconnect us, despite a letter telling us it would be yesterday. Bunch of twa....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home