A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday Woes

I'm running on pure adrenalin I think. We didn't get to bed until 11.30 last night, and not for fun, snuggly reasons either. Then at 2.30am I was awoken by a crying baby and didn't get back to bed. Which means I got in work early, which is good because today is our busiest day of the month, see, I'm trying to look for positives.... I'm lacking in so much: sleep, sex (even that's been bumped to second now!), the ability to think straight, confidence, time, I could go on and on.... After football tonight I should sleep like a baby, a good one that is, not a fractious, frustrating baby. This sums up my mood this morning:

If I perk up, my mood improves or work goes well, I'll try and be more positive later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home