A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm a sucker...

for stuff like this, so thanks to Lily, where I spotted this:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Godzilla!

  1. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Godzilla.
  2. Godzilla can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
  3. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Godzilla orbiting the Earth.
  4. It's bad luck for a flag to touch Godzilla.
  5. There are 336 dimples on Godzilla.
  6. It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Godzilla.
  7. You should always store Godzilla in an airtight container in the fridge.
  8. Olympic badminton rules say that Godzilla must have exactly fourteen feathers.
  9. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Godzilla.
  10. A thimbleful of Godzilla would weigh over 100 million tons.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Number 2 is particularly interesting, I do have quite a long tongue, but that's not what I like using it for.......

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home