A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Would you buy one of these albums?*

I've uncovered a goldmine of atrocious album covers, this may become a regular feature....

Ken has hair that looks slightly unreal, a disturbing fixed stare and a lovely safari suit. Any requests for Ken?

I'm not sure which one is Al Davis, but my favourite is the one at the back, who is clearly touching up the lady, judging by her expression. Her hairline is also giving me cause for concern.

Cody appears to live in a nice neighbourhood, but he's spent too much on his house and not enough on his clothes.

Borrowing a feeling seems like a bit too much to ask - a cup of sugar maybe, but I don't think I'd like to know what feeling Cody is after.

This will be continued at a later date, I don't want to dilute the effect by posting too many at once!

* available at charity shops and some bad record shops, probably.

6 Comments:

  • At 9/07/2006 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    If you ask me... Cody is already feeling himself... bet that's why we can't see his hands. And Ken looks like he could snap and go insane at any moment. Lovely images Godzilla... can't wait to see the next batch

     
  • At 9/07/2006 02:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you imagine being the guy BEHIND the camera at all these photo shoots? The stories he must take home afterwards! HA!

     
  • At 9/07/2006 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    I've seen Ken By Request before. Where did you find this stuff? I wonder if it's the same site I was looking at. It had, like you say, a treasure trove of horrific album art.
    Zilla, ya know I'll cut ya deal if ya wanna buy a disc off me, so you can hear my stuff. Unfortunately my album art is not as seriously cool as these fine examples!
    Another option for listening is the Plum Flower MySpace site. Does the streaming audio on their players stream for you?

     
  • At 9/08/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Lily - Cody is likely to only ever feel himself!Ken does have that quality about him.

    G - the guys doing this must have no conscience, or are raging alcoholics.

    Tich - these came from an email, I had no idea you searched for this kind of thing! I should really buy an MP3 palyer and join the 21st century? I'll try Myspace first though!

    Mini - what do you mean "What's wrong with Cody's eyes?" - doesn't everbody have eyes like that? ;)

     
  • At 9/08/2006 03:18:00 PM, Blogger S said…

    OK, the thing that strikes me about the Christian crusaders is that the standing people are obviously normal to large sized, where the sitting/ behind people are absolutely teeny weeny.

    You would think they would have switched them!

    Love the dorky record covers!

     
  • At 9/08/2006 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Wow those are bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home