A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quiz/Meme/Survey*

* I'm not sure what this is, delete as you feel applies. With thanks to Snav, where I came across this, painless to do, but made me think a bit: 1)Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. was a massive complex of huts and office blocks spread over several acres 2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch. A pile of papers requiring my attention, and almost a work colleague who now looks quite worried. 3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? Big Brother 4) Without looking, guess what time it is. 12.10 5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12.13 – I know it’s around lunchtime, because some colleagues have just disappeared! 6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? A printer, office hubbub and a phone ringing. 7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? This morning, to get to work, where I am now! 8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Snav's World 9) What are you wearing? Office garb, shirt, tie etc. Nothing exciting I'm afraid. 10) Did you dream last night? No – too tired I think. Although I can never remember all my dreams anyway. 11) When did you last laugh? About 10 minutes ago, as a colleague lied badly on the telephone 12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? Health and Safety notices, “Turn It Off!” stickers, a clock (which seems to run real slow), oh and a World Cup Wallchart. 13) Seen anything weird lately? A lady in our office refusing a cake, that surprised a lot of us! 14) What do you think of this quiz? I know the answers to the questions, so it’s kind of an easy quiz. 15) What is the last film you saw? All the way through? I watched Layer Cake again the other night. 16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house closer to my son’s school. A round the world airline ticket, to show my children the wonders of the world. 17) Tell us something about you that we don't know. I passed my driving test first time, without any “proper” lessons, my dad taught me. 18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Enable everyone to see another person’s perspective 19) Do you like to dance? Yes, but tend to need alcohol to make me feel comfortable doing it. 20) George Bush The lunatics have taken over the asylum. 21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Emily (we didn’t) 22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Robert (we didn’t, I’m seeing a pattern here!) 23) Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes. Later in life something I would definitely consider. 24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? I’ve been waiting ages for you to show up, the party starts now everybody!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home