A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yesterday was a lovely day, and I will post more about it when I have a proper amount of time, pictures to show etc etc. Suffice to say that a great day was had by all. It means that I'm somewhat behind in my work, but days like that are rare and worth the extra pressure I've put myself under. We had an interesting meeting here today about a new Enterprise computing system to combine all aspects of our business, streamlining our work and making us all super efficient. I have my doubts that this will work in reality, but nothing ventured etc. This meeting fits in nicely with a delightful little quiz I was shown. Can you tell the difference between IT people and serial killers? Not that I would wish to stereotype people! I didn't score that highly, which probably reflects my knowledge of IT and serial killers! I still not sure that I know what to look out for to tell the difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home