A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

201

This is post number 201. To some extent I'm amazed that I've reached this volume. I was never sure what this blog was going to be, and I'm not really that sure still. My life seems to have become more humdrum in recent weeks. The pressure of work and the almost slavish routine of having a small baby around seems to be casting an evil spell over my feeling of well being and fun. I need something to jolt me out of the stupor I feel myself falling into. I need to get off the treadmill that I feel myself on at the moment. Or perhaps I just need more sleep and some hot loving, not necessarily in that order. When did I become a moaner?

2 Comments:

  • At 3/16/2006 03:30:00 AM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    This is the investment you make in the future(your children).
    You must see it through and make 'light' of it. You will have time later for yourself and then you will have a great respect for your 'self'.

     
  • At 3/16/2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    you're right Tich - just having a bad day yesterday I think

     

Post a Comment

<< Home