A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Monday, January 30, 2006

Christmas Revisited

In this post Christmas lull I made a discovery on our camera. When we attended Godzooky 1's Christmas Play I did attempt to take some pictures of him dressed as Rudolph. However, due to the poor light quality these didn't make for great images. With a bit of jiggery pokery (I'm finding sexual innuendo in everything at the moment) I've managed to restore this old master into something almost presentable:

2 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2006 03:03:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    That is so cute! I have some ears just like that... mine light up... did his? What a sweetie!

     
  • At 2/01/2006 08:15:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Now there's a picture for you to post!

    He only got the basic model I'm afraid, school budgets must be tighter than I thought!

    Only Rudolph got red antlers, the rest made do with brown.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home