A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Boyish or Girlish?

Following on from yesterdays' answers, perhaps this explains my lack of macho answers:
You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes. You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them. You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.
On reflection perhaps that's not a bad result, I'm just me, I like that

2 Comments:

  • At 1/25/2006 02:41:00 AM, Blogger Fig said…

    oh that makes me feel good... I scored the same as you. ppffffft!

    perfect ending to a perfect day.

     
  • At 1/25/2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Nothing wrong with being true to yourself Lily and not just trying to meet people's expectations

     

Post a Comment

<< Home