A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ticharu stole it, so can I

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:25 2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearl necklace? Sorry for lowering the tone already 3. The last film you saw at the cinema? Erm, Scooby Doo 2 (hangs heads in shame) 4. What is your favorite TV show? Never Mind the Buzzcocks 5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee 6. What is your middle name? Don’t have one, my parents were that imaginative! 7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian 8. What food do you dislike? Bland, tasteless stuff 9. First love? Jane Hargreaves 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Er, not sure, last one I played was The Best of New Order 11. What kind of car do you drive? VW Golf 12. What characteristics do you despise? Selfishness, dishonesty and self-righteousness 13. Favorite item of clothing? A pair of jeans that fit just right 14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Egypt maybe or a road trip across the US 15. Daisy or Sunflower's? Daisy – memories of childhood lawns 16. Favorite brand of clothing? Hmm don’t have a favourite, things just grab me 17. If you could retire where would you like to retire to? My bed, with female company 18. Favorite time of day? When I get home and see my children 19. Your favorite birthday? My 30th, I found out I was going to be a dad 20. Where were you born? Barrow-in-Furness 21. Favorite sport to watch? Football 22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke 23. Favorite Place to Dance? Er, on the dancefloor! 24. What did you want to be when you were little, when you grew up? Tall 25. What book are you currently reading? Bad Wisdom by Bill Drummond and Mark Manning 26. If you could have dinner with anyone living before 1900 who would it be? Oscar Wilde 27. What bad habit do you want to give up? Stealing things from people’s blogs? Is that a bad habit?