A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

In the interests of impartial reporting

To rectify the imbalance of yesterday's squirrel post, I think it's only fair that I should post some pictures of Godzooky 1. I wouldn't like anyone to think that I favoured Godzooky 2 over him in any way. Godzooky 1 is certainly starting to grow up. He's lost his puppy fat and seems to be going through almost constant growth spurts. He'll be 6 in a month's time, and is already well over 4 feet tall. Scarily he's not even the tallest in his class! The one problem with the pictures of him is that he seems unable to act naturally around a camera now. As soon as he notices one he plasters a really cheesy smile across his face. I find this quite endearing, but it drives Mrs Zilla potty. Anyway, here is my mini-me in all his glory, and to be honest today I would like to see his cheesy grin more than anything, for reason I may post about later.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2005 01:50:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    He's far better looking than me - he's got lovely olive skin and a magical twinkle in his eye. But the resemblance is there, I couldn't deny him as my own!

    He's not lost any milk teeth yet, but it can't be far away now.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home