A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Monday, November 21, 2005

Digital Cameras

Well I’ve bitten the bullet and purchased a digital camera. I was contemplating it for a while, despite not having a pc at home. There’s the whole ease of producing pictures and only printing ones that you really want. Normally with the old, traditional camera we would take a few pictures, wait a few weeks, take some more etc etc. Then when you pay a fortune to get the film developed you find you’ve only taken 3 good ones out of 24. So the idea of taking pictures isn’t so attractive. My hopes were that a digital camera might encourage us to take more of the children. Then we can select the good ones and print those off. As well as being able to get copies for grandparents et al. Not knowing much about digital cameras, I decided to follow my usual tactics of purchasing gadgets. Go for a brand you’ve at least heard of, and always remember you get what you pay for, normally. So I am now the proud owner of a Samsung 6 mega pixel digital camera. It seems easy enough to use and I may have found a way of posting pictures on here, without installing dodgy software on my work pc. I should be able to use our office scanner/copier/fax to email pictures to myself. I may try this new tactic shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home