A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Spirit is willing

I'm struggling today, there's a lack of inspiration and an air of apathy. It might have something to do with today being my busiest day of the month, and the usual panic to reach deadlines has just happened. We made it... just. The knock on effect is that my caffeine intake is well below normal levels, that coupled with a bad night's sleep (if Mrs Zilla can't sleep I'm not going to either apparently) means that my batteries feel low. Perhaps I'm dreading parents' evening at school tonight. Not for the progress Heir no.1 is making, but more for what he's written about me in his workbooks. Memories of the "My daddy drinks lots of beer " still haunt me. I may be back on form tomorrow - here's hoping......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home