A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hooray Hooray It's a Holi-Holiday

Only a few hours to go then I can whisk the family off to the Lakes for a few days. I am really looking forward to some quality time away from work. A certain member of staff has been adding to my woes considerably recently, and a few days without having to check up on her will be wonderful. Eeeek, just thought about what I might face when I get back! Ah well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. You know those moments when you realise that you've put your foot in it? I had a major one last night. I was talking to Mrs Zilla about watching shooting stars fly over, lying on our backs at night, whilst in the Lakes. Except it wasn't Mrs Zilla I'd done that with. Ooops! That's on our to do list now though! In other news it's the final of Big Brother tonight, and without doubt Pete is going to win it. I'm going to miss having him and his tourette's on tv. It's been really refreshing to have someone so honest and straight forward on it. Having him say "Wankers" every few minutes has also been a revelation. Can't see him getting a tv deal though! Also looking forward to the new football season starting tomorrow. I've created a monster though, Godzooky 1 is already asking when he can go to his first match of the season, and wanting to watch all the games on tv. Need to go and check the fixtures list so I can give him some good news hopefully. Well I'll be back next week, with lots of lovely stories and pictures I hope. Everyone play nice while I'm gone!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home