A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Monday, August 07, 2006

300 not out

this is my 300th post. How many of those have actually been any good is debatable. The rest and recuperation I was after this weekend never really materialised. Godzooky 1 went to a party on Saturday. One of the girls from his class is moving to Brighton, so it was a farewell party. He got quite emotional at the end when he had to say goodbye, and he said "See you soon Grace!". I gently pointed out that Grace was moving and he wouldn't see her soon. Cue a deluge of tears as the realisation hit home. I think he had a bit of a thing for her. As usual ( I always seem to end up like this) I was cajoled into leading the games at the party. I would never have thought 10 years ago that I would be organising games for fifteen young children. The worst part is that they seem to think that I'm as robust as they are! Godzooky 2 has turned 2 and the terrible 2s have started in earnest. She now wants to be carried everywhere, whereas a matter of weeks ago she was Miss Independent and refused to do anything other than walk. In other news I am slightly encouraged to read the results of a survey that looked into people's love lives. It transpires that not many people are getting a lot of sex. That doesn't make me feel any better, but at least I know I'm not suffering alone! Monday mornings don't you just love them?

5 Comments:

  • At 8/07/2006 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    no I do NOT love Monday mornings!

    I wonder why people aren't getting a lot of sex... I mean I know why I'M not but... I wonder...

    well... all I can say is get yourself a good toothbrush, my friend.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 01:02:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    At least it's Tuesday now.

    That's a good question Lily, and if I knew the answer I'd be making myself a fortune by solving it!

    toothbrush? I'll take matters in hand...

     
  • At 8/08/2006 02:19:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    wwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

     
  • At 8/09/2006 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Delboys Daughter said…

    Lily.. you do know Goddy is a guy right? Right?

     
  • At 8/09/2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    I'm willing to watch to learn how to use it! Can't believe I've actually just written that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home