A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Meme

Favourites: Favourite Colour: erm, blue, sort of darkish – could do with a colour chart about now Favourite Food: Indian Favourite Movie: I can’t put just one Favourite Sport: Football (the real type) Favourite Day of the Week: Sunday Favourite Season: Winter Favourite Ice Cream: Mint Choc Chip Currents: Current Mood: Frustrated Current Clothes: Blue suit trousers, purpley shirt, fetching, matching tie Current Desktop: whatever work have deemed fit (I can’t even remember what it looks like) Current Time:12:57pm Current Surroundings: Office Current Annoyances: A team member being a fuckwit. Current Thoughts: Shit, I’ve got that meeting shortly First: First Best Friend: Kevin, who I still keep in touch with Last: Last Drink: coffee Last Car Ride: at the weekend to the supermarket Last Crush: on the tram home last night Last Phone Call: Mrs Zilla to tell me that the kids are playing up Last CD played: Riot City Blues by Primal Scream Have you ever: Have you ever dated one of your best friends: no Have you ever broken the law: yes Have you ever been arrested: no Have you ever been on TV: yes, an extra in Cracker Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know: yes Things: 5 things you are good at: annoying Mrs Zilla, making my kids laugh, cooking, talking up my footballing abilities and drinking alcohol 4 things you have done today: sorted the rubbish out before the bin men arrive, made my lunch, finished off some management accounts and surfed my favourite blogs 3 things you can hear right now: air conditioning, a phone ringing, an annoying laugh Tag You're it: If you feel like it

4 Comments:

  • At 8/03/2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Very interesting! Um ... how was the meeting?

    Ya know what? When I got tagged the person spelled favorite as favourite but I had to remove the U. It just felt wrong.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    the meeting ended up with me doing more stuff - as usual!

    confession time here - I just copied and pasted yours, then altered the answers!

     
  • At 8/09/2006 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Delboys Daughter said…

    Goddy it's how everyone does it.
    And replace the U !!! It's how the word is meant to be spelt.

     
  • At 8/09/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Phew - one less guilt trip for me then.

    some crafty editing required then

     

Post a Comment

<< Home