A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Monday, July 03, 2006

Where have I been?

I found this and had to give it a go. You can click on all the parts of Britain that you've visited. We live on quite a small island, yet I seem to have covered England pretty well, but the neighbouring Sctland and Wales remain to be fully explored.
County map I've visited the counties in yellow. Which counties have you visited? made by marnanel map reproduced from Ordnance Survey map data by permission of the Ordnance Survey. © Crown copyright 2001.
I feel slightly ashamed by that, and am no doubt missing out on an awful lot.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/03/2006 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Sessy said…

    Being from North Wales, I am somewhat iased. But it is definitly prettier up here than the rest of the country.

    Just don't go near the middle bit. There be dragons. And inbreds.

    Mostly inbreds.

     
  • At 7/04/2006 01:37:00 AM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    I've never been to your fair island. Someday I will have to come over there and have a cup of tea with you!

     
  • At 7/04/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Sessy - I've always enjoyed North Wales, and I've never had occasion to venture further - thankfully, by the sound of it.

    You'd be most welcome Tich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home