A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bloody rubbish work server hasn’t let me get have access to t’internet. “So how are you writing this rubbish then?” Ah, well you see I can write this in Word then cut and paste it into Blogger when the stupid ISP sorts itself out. From previous comments (see below) I must admit to being intrigued as to how the other Brit Snav knows managed to piss her off. Further to Snav’s comments, I did have a list prepared with reasons for the 364 other days of the year when I post crap. But the dog ate it. We don’t have a dog, but the virtual terrier that is my delete button took it all away, probably to worry it in some dark corner of the ether. You can’t prove otherwise either! Anyway – what’s happened in my blogging absence, I hear you ask. Mrs Zilla’s cast has now come off, so she can start doing some thing to help round the house! In other news Godzooky 3’s weaning has started in earnest, and some of the solids are actually disappearing into his mouth, rather than getting smeared all over clothes, furnishings etc Unfortunately, he has chosen this point to learn how to blow raspberries as well. Often he chooses to start this during feeding time – must be something to do with the texture of the food hitting his mouth. He’s developed quite a spray range. He’s very talented for one so young. I can’t remember if I’ve posted a recent picture of him, so here’s one anyway: Hopefully, no, definitely, we are off to Grandma Zilla’s this weekend. This should mean less stress for me regardless of the fracture clinic results. It also means a chance to mix with psychotic emus and manic lemurs at the local zoo, although the warm weather might slow them and us down. Right, time to test the internet availability again. Oh look, it worked, I can post this now!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home