A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Monday, July 17, 2006

A new week

brings new challenges. Today I am mostly process mapping - detailing every decision and process we make to complete our jobs. Anyway here are 5 questions for G and Sessy as they asked for them: G: 1. You’ve talked about wanting your own house. What would it ideally be like? 2. How are the British perceived by Americans? (nice general one there!) 3. What skill or ability would you like to have? 4.What’s your favourite childhood memory? 5.What makes you laugh out loud? Sessy: 1. How did you end up doing a thesis involving mummy tissue? 2. What was your best night out ever? 3. What would your ideal man be like? 4. You can only ever play one game again, what would it be? 5. What single thing would you change about your life right now? I hope there's nothing too controversial there, and I look forward to the answers!

8 Comments:

  • At 7/17/2006 02:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Done. I hope you like my answers!

     
  • At 7/17/2006 02:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    derr- I signed off as truthasavirtue instead of Arete! Sorry about that!

     
  • At 7/18/2006 02:28:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Good questions.

    You are currently my favourite Brit. The other one really pissed me off.

     
  • At 7/18/2006 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Sessy said…

    My answers are also now up.

     
  • At 7/18/2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    Dude! I just read all the answers you posteded for Snav's questions, ripping good, informative, bloody good and all that.
    Can you think of 5 questions for Ticharu??? His blog has gotten boring and needs spiffing up!

    Yours sincerly
    Sir Lord Hill (Alias Ticharu) Mrs.

     
  • At 8/10/2006 12:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8/11/2006 08:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At 8/16/2006 03:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home