A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Friday, July 07, 2006

Fings wot I ave lerned

In a lighter vein than the post below, having seen this on Lily's and Snav's blogs, I thought I would try and see what music has taught me: 1. The Clash told me Career Opportunities are the ones that never knock 2. The Wedding Present reminded me that You Should Always Keep In Touch With Your Friends 3. The Rolling Stones told me to Paint It Black 4. The Blow Monkeys told me that choice is for some, but not for everyone 5. Violent Femmes taught me how to Add It Up 6. Spear of Destiny showed me that since you ask nothing of me, I give to you all my love 7. The Ramones grabbed me, so Hey ho, let’s go! 8. Joy Division lamented that Love Will Tear Us Apart 9. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds made me realise you are a little mystery to me, every time you call around 10. N.W.A. told me to Express Yourself 11. The Pixies asked Where Is My Mind? 12. The Mission showed me how you make me feel like a child again 13. Cud told me I’ve said it before, I should be glad, I’ll say it again, cos I’m feeling sad 14. Saint Etienne described how rain falls like Elvis tears 15. Talk Talk taught me Life’s What You Make It 16. Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction reminded me that I’m just a melted clown that let you down 17.ABBA taught me that The Winner Takes It All 18.Massive Attack reminded me that I should Be Thankful For What You’ve Got 19. Primal Scream taught me that a little piece of soul is worth more than gold 20. Pop Will Eat Itself advised me to Wise Up Sucker! 21. The Buzzcocks know that I’m an Orgasm Addict 22. Manic Street Preachers showed me that the less she gives, the more you need her 23. Kylie Minogue knows we all get hurt by love 24. The Stooges know that I’m so messed up, I want you here 25. The Killers taught me to Smile Like You Mean It

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home