A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Friday, June 02, 2006

Tune In, Turn On, Drop Out

Well folks, this will be my last post for a week. I've actually got a whole 4 days off work. I need this break, I'm feeling very burnt out, dealing with stroppy staff, ever changing deadlines, tiredness and general crap. So a nice break in the Lake District, staying chez Grandma Zilla should suitably recharge the batteries. I'll endeavour to actually take some pictures and maybe even post some on here. I think the break from blogging may also do me some good, and I hope to have lots to catch up on from my favourite blogs. So be good guys, and if you can't be good, have fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2006 04:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a great time off Godzilla! Get some much needed rest and we'll see you soon!

     
  • At 6/05/2006 02:12:00 AM, Blogger Fig said…

    I don't know why... but I picture you in a hammock with a book on your chest snoozing... maybe because that's what I'd like to be doing... but eh.. I AM sitting here online eating ice cream with chocolate and peanuts so that's not so bad I guess... right?

     
  • At 6/09/2006 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    arete - didn't get much rest, but enjoyed it all the same.

    lily - chance to snooze would be a fine thing!

    fluff - I'll be back ASAP making noise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home