A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Primal Scream

I spent last night listening to music that suited my melancholic mood: Life on your own don’t really make you free Can’t put your arms around a memory, Little bit of soul, Is worth more than gold, Everybody needs somebody, Everybody needs somebody, Everybody needs somebody, I need you The lonely days and nights don’t pave your dreams, I’ve loved and lost, and I do believe, Little bit of soul, Is worth more than gold, Everybody needs somebody, Everybody needs somebody, Everybody needs somebody, I need you I can see my music choices getting darker as time goes on....

1 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Deprivation goes against the basic human rights to come, and go to sleep!
    I'm sure your drought will in fact turn out to be a dry spell, although I hope not too literally!

    I'll check that blog out, there may still be tips I can pick up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home