A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Quick Update

The new car is proving better than I expected, it's still quite quick of the mark, and with the driving position almost level with the Everest base camps you can see trouble coming miles off. It does feel a bit more like a glass house - there's acres more window area and it feels like you have to shout to the rear seats now, such is the increase in space. Even Godzooky 1 has had a change of heart, once I told him about the "secret seats" he can't wait to try them out. I may have made a rod for my own back there. Oh yes, there's the baby thing too isn't there? Only kidding - I've just got back from the hospital, after the pre-op consultation. Everything is tickety-boo for tomorrow, and we, I mean Mrs Zilla, is the only one scheduled for a caesarian tomorrow. So all being well, and barring major emergencies being admitted, we should have the little fella out and be back on the ward by lunchtime. If I can ask a general question of you readers: Is it possible to load pictures directly from a digital camera onto Flickr or some other such facility without installing software onto my work pc? For some reason the IT bods here get a bit tetchy (alright, furious and seek your instant dismissal) if you dare to try and mess with the software on your machine. Techno facists. Any suggestions of ways which will enable me to add more pictures to this drab landscape would be welcomed in the same way as a lottery win. Until I return with news I bid you adieu

3 Comments:

  • At 1/05/2006 01:20:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    Got no computer at home???
    Babies are exspensive so I don't a new computer is on yer list.
    I'm not a techno geek, but maybe Flickr has a help section, seems to me the site is huge.
    I'm thinking with the new babe and a major opperation we'll not hear from you for a couple of days.
    Hope it goes well for the Missus.

     
  • At 1/05/2006 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Tich baby, no pc at home, one of those things I keep meaning to get around to - but then there would be more distractions = me not getting done what I should.

    Thanks for the good wishes, I will be back posting next week hopefully.
    Busy week at work - typical bad timing on my part!

     
  • At 1/05/2006 04:09:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Of course you'll be the first to hear - I'll even give you the scoop on the name (if we ever agree on one)

    and thanks to your knowledge SB there may even be pictures. I think our works pcs are up to the spec required, my abilities are another matter....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home