A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's good to be back

HAPPY NEW YEAR! well I survived two whole weeks without blogging. I can't say I missed posting every day, but at least I've got some material from the festive period that might help with the blogging block I felt I was suffering from pre-Chrimbo. I did miss perusing all the regular blogs I haunt and am looking forward to catching up with everyones news. I am a bit worried that I'll feel like a child at school again, having been off for a while struggling to catch up with developments and hoping that all my old friends will still be there and receptive to my presence. Godzooky 3 has not made an early appearance thankfully, we got through Christmas and New Year unscathed, so all systems are set for Friday. So between having to do urgent work before I'm off again, and doing the afore mentioned catching up with all the blogs I love there may not be lots of expansive posts, but hopefully it will be worth the wait. At least I should have some proper news to post about after Friday. Oh and any suggestions for names for baby boys will be most welcome. We cannot seem to get to an agreement on names. Any input will be helpful....

2 Comments:

  • At 1/03/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    Ah it's good to have ya back Godzi! Sure and there are lots of terrific names for boys... Ticharu being just one, just one! How about Sedrick, Panther, Woden, Oberon, Tiberious, Falstaff, Wolfgang, Dweezil, Pan, Promethius, Sinbad, Michael Jackson or one of my personal favorites, Snivalinglittleratfaced!
    If you don't like any of those, I'll come up with some others for ya. Gosh... it's good helping others!

     
  • At 1/04/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    There's a wide selection of names there, and I appreciate the thoughts and suggestions, Oberon I like a lot, but I think I may wait and see what the little fella actually looks like first - he may be more of a Thor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home