A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Why

Why is it when I’m on the tram on the way home I can think of allsorts of things that I want to rant about, or put down here. Yet as soon as I sit down with a blank screen in front of me the muse deserts me. I need more time at the moment generally, it’s that frantic time of the month again at work, and deadlines are pressing. I had to field a frantic phone call from my wife just now as well, she’s lost £10 and was distraught. She knew she was being irrational, and getting things way out of perspective, but that doesn’t help me feel any better sat at work. Why does pregnancy cause these symptoms? This sums up my current feelings quite well:

2 Comments:

  • At 10/13/2005 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    Funny! Self portrait? It's just how imagined you! Now you'll have to post a 'real' pic of yourself so I can compair the two! Hahaha!

    How was a bomb responsible for the archetecture?

     
  • At 10/13/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    lack of digital camera prevents me revealing my true self, but that's not far from the reality.

    A large IRA bomb in a van destroyed most of a 1970s concrete monstrosity - hence the chance to rebuild with something better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home