A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Seduction Techniques

Here's something I found on Blog Things, it caught my attention because I've never thought of myself as having a "seduction technique" - my past is littered with relationships I've found myself in without really knowing how or why. I'm not really sure what I make of these things, more experiments may be required...
Your Seduction Style: Au Natural
You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it. That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power! The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism. You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world. Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in. You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you? You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways. Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you. As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/04/2005 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    It all comes down to smells. It's our noses that get us into relationships, and by our noses, the relationship flourishes or flounders. Other things come into play later, like compatability, but the power of seduction lies in the orfactory senses. (spelling?)
    I read about this stuff I do!

     
  • At 10/05/2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Ticharu - so to increase my success I should have changed my deodorant?

    SB - sounds like there may be something to this test.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home