A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Seems appropriate today

You Are 22 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/26/2005 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    I'm 22 as well... why appropriate? Is it your birthday today?

     
  • At 10/26/2005 04:43:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    No Lily - I just have that carefree, finishing work for a holiday, air about me!

    Although mentally I do still think of myself as 22. It would be nice, as my dad was still alive then.

     
  • At 10/28/2005 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Fig said…

    Strange that you say that. I always think of myself as 24 because that's when my mom was still alive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home