A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Friday, June 16, 2006

A week best forgotten

I've had such a crappy week. Work has been relentless, too many deadlines, too many problems. At home the bug mentioned previously has gone through the other household members (with the exception of me) So a lot of my spare time has been spent cleaning up bodily fluids and tending to family members' needs. I am grateful that it's Friday, but already next week is looking gloomy too. Hopefully my worst fears won't be realised, and this will be a place of calm and joy next week - that's if anyone can drag themselves here to find out. I've not even caught up with my favourite blogs for the last day or two - so I'm hoping you guys have got something to raise my flagging spirits......

4 Comments:

  • At 6/16/2006 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm... raise Godzilla's flag... let's see...

    ok I just liked saying that. heh.

    Don't worry... next week WILL be better. I'm sure of it.

    the sun will come out... tomorrow... bet your bottom...

    I like to stop there...

     
  • At 6/19/2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    I can't possibly top anything Lily just said...

     
  • At 6/19/2006 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I feel your pain - much vomitting here Friday night! Not fun!!

     
  • At 6/21/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Lily - this week has not started off well, but I appreciate the thought - especially if it's that sort of thought!

    Tich - Lily does have a certain way of stopping you in your tracks doesn't she?

    Snav - I can sympathise with you totally!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home