A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yes/No

From Fluff with thanks: This is quite tricky, if you stick to the rules, but quite revealing too I think. I guess I've done/experienced more than I thought I had! Taken a picture naked?: Yes Made out with a member of the same sex?: No Danced in front of your mirror?: Yes Told a lie?: Yes Gotten in a car with people you just met?: Yes Been in a fist fight?: Yes Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: Yes Been arrested?: No Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?: Yes Seen someone die?: Yes Kissed a picture?: Yes Slept in until 3?: Yes Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?:Yes Played dress up?: Yes Fallen asleep at work?: No Had sex at work?: Yes Felt an earthquake?: Yes Touched a snake?: Yes Ran a red light?: Yes Been in a car accident?: Yes Pole danced?: No Been lost?: Yes Sang karaoke?: Yes Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?: Yes Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?: Yes Caught a snowflake on your tongue?: Yes Kissed in the rain?: Yes Sang in the shower?: Yes Got your tongue stuck to a pole?: No Sat on a roof top?: Yes Played chicken?: Yes Raised chickens?: No Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?: Yes Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?: Yes Broken a bone?: Yes Mooned/flashed someone?: Yes Forgotten someone's name?: Yes Slept naked?: Yes Blacked out from drinking?: No Played a prank on someone?: Yes Felt like killing someone?: Yes Made a parent cry?: Yes Cried over someone?: Yes Had sex more than 5 times in one day?: Yes Had/Have a dog?: No Been in a band?: No Drank 25 sodas in a day?: No Shot a gun?: Yes Rules are: 1. You can only say YES or NO! 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks!

4 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006 02:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, very interesting stuff you got going on in your life! I just can't get over the more than 5 times in one day. Wow! I'm impressed!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 07:50:00 PM, Blogger Fig said…

    mind if I steal this?

    I answer no to 4 of them. Can you guess which ones before I post it?

     
  • At 4/19/2006 07:51:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Truth I was younger, and the lady involved didn't thank me the next day!

    Lily - steal away, and only 4 nos? I thought I was doing well! As for guessing, I'd only get it wrong, but look forward to seeing if my hunches were right!

     
  • At 4/19/2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    fluff - age is on my side in answering these, if not in every other way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home