A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Something new

In the absence of anything blog worthy happening in my life (apart from another certain football match, which I won't go into) I've decided to try my hand at something other bloggers do. Despite my lack of photographic skills and my overall appearance I've decided to try my hand (although it's actually another part of my body) at this Half Naked Thursday malarky. This was taken after playing football last night, whilst in the shower, note the lovely lathering effect. So you have been warned, although your eyes may have already been drawn to such a delightful sight!

4 Comments:

  • At 4/28/2006 03:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Godzilla HNT! YAY! Huzzah! and look at those legs... love the lather effect... VRRRRRY nice!

    Happy HNT to my favorite Monster!

     
  • At 4/28/2006 03:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm noting the lovely lathering effect as well. I like your legs!!

    Did you get the camera all lathery too?? hehe

    Happy HNT!!

     
  • At 4/28/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Thankyou ladies - glad no-one was ill

     
  • At 5/02/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Fluff - how can you not know about HNT? Basically you take a photo of yourself partially clothed and post it on your blog on a Thursday.

    It can bring out your artistic and daring side I guess - Lily is bloody good at it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home