A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'd love one of these

Blogger wasn't playing nicely yesterday, but then I had nothing to post anyway, but my lame attempt at something wasn't published by blogger either. Natural justice maybe? I've still got nothing, but there is this :

If this were a real product it would sell phenomenal amounts.

I have no real problem with background music, but I do hate muzak, and those places that play songs re-recorded by lame musicians and singers. Fork out for the real deal, or don't bother at all.

I'm not having a great week, can you tell?

Edit: and then Blogger goes and makes me look even more foolish!

4 Comments:

  • At 4/25/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Ticharu said…

    I hear music in most every background noise and in most instances it's far more interesting than whatever they're playing on the speakers.
    Blogger was pretty glitchy yesterday, I was pretty glitchy the day before that. What's next??? NORAD???

     
  • At 4/25/2006 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I'd buy one. I was out to dinner at this really nice place but the muzak was terrible. At one point I heard a jazzy/sinatra-esque version of "smells like teen spirit" - I almost lost my dinner.

    Blogger has been evil for days now!!

     
  • At 4/26/2006 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Tich anything is normally more interesting than what's on the speakers.

    Snav, that is just plain wrong, but exactly the sort of thing I meant.

    fluff, I'm getting me some, but not nearly enough, you lucky thing with your fresh, sexciting new relationship!

     
  • At 5/02/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Lucky you! I can feel my eyes turning green!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home