A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's Good and Bad

to have time off work. I get to enjoy spending quality time with my family, and forget work pressures. I get to catch up on all the great blogs I love reading, and get several day's worth of posts all at once - feels like Christmas! The comments I feel like making don't seem do relevant though - some days have passed since the original post, and I've never enjoyed turning up that late for parties. I can't see much work getting done while I do all this catching up, but then my organiser warns me that I have meetings for most of the day and there's the 75 work emails to deal with. Shit. Back to reality

1 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2005 03:42:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    G - it depends how bad reality is I guess! I know what you mean though.
    Hope the leaf is almost there by the way. Oh and thanks for the welcome back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home