A Man of Numbers

Proof that Accountants are dull

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

GTT

Well Mrs Zilla had her Glucose Tolerance Test yesterday, and passed with flying colours. It would seem that she’s in pretty good shape, and things are progressing well. I still can’t believe that 4 weeks on Friday we will be getting the latest addition to our brood. 4 weeks! It really seems to have flown this time. I think having a smaller gap between the children means that we have been focused on Godzooky 2’s development, therefore the weeks have just flown by. The heavy bleed around 10 weeks also made me restart the clock in terms of time passed, so that’s knocked quite a bit of time off too. We’re going to have to get our act together, we still haven’t finalised the sleeping arrangements. We seem to veer from one idea to another. We need to make a decision and stick to it. It would seem that Mrs Zilla has changed her mind about pushchair arrangements. She didn’t want a double buggy – Godzooky 2 is pretty good at walking everywhere. Then she saw a mother at school with a new double buggy that doesn’t look that much bigger than a single one. That coupled with the thought of trying to get all three of them on the bus to school seems to have changed her opinion. So this morning I had the website details pressed into my hand, coupled with a yearning look. I’ll have a looksee later and take it from there. At least it is good news that Mrs Zilla can now eat and drink what she desires over Christmas. I was starting to fear that all the goodies she has started to accumulate would be off bounds. Then I would have felt guilty about enjoying any of them if she wasn’t able to participate. Now I've just got to make sure I get a share!

1 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2005 01:48:00 PM, Blogger Godzilla said…

    Ah but are you also jealous of the sleepless nights?

    Ooh - hadn't thought of that. Although our first was supposed to be a Millennium Baby, he came early, on Dec 23rd and we didn't have presents for him. I'll wing it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home